Close This Window
2. Submissions: This Website permits the submission of communications and content by you and other users (“User Submissions”) and the hosting, sharing, displaying, distributing and/or publishing of User Submissions. These User Submissions may be accessed and viewed by others, and MOSSL does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions. By submitting a User Submission, you grant to MOSSL, its affiliates, distributors, successors and assigns the right to use, copy, display, perform, distribute, adapt, modify and promote your User Submission. The Discussion Board Guidelines govern submissions to the MOSSL Discussion Board.
4. Notice of Copyright Infringement: If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submissions or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may notify us by providing the following information in writing:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; |
(2) Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published;
(3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and a description of the infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an email address;
(5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached as follows:
ATT: League President
670 Lakeview Plaza Blvd.
Worthington , Ohio 43085
Your notice may not be valid if you fail to comply with these requirements.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty: The Website and any related services are provided to visitors and users “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
7. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL MOSSL BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER RELATED SERVICES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT, BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION VIEWED, EVEN IF MOSSL IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing limitations on liability may not apply to you.
9. Linking: MOSSL may offer links to websites operated by third parties. MOSSL does not endorse these sites, and does not control and is not responsible for the content, advertising, products, or other materials on these sites. You access these sites at your own risk.
10. International Users: This Website is controlled and offered by MOSSL from its facilities in the United States . MOSSL makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
Close This Window